[SI-LIST] Question Regarding Simulations

  • From: "Abdulrahman Rafiq" <arafi001@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "Si-List@Freelists. Org" <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Dec 2003 22:07:16 -0800

Greetings !
My question is not explictly related to SI, though I was wondering if there
is anyone on this list who has some expriance or has tried simulating a
Single-Electron Transistor. Anyone here involved in Single Electronic
research ?

Thanks

Abdulrahman Rafiq
(Graduate Research/Teaching Assistant)
University of California, Riverside
Department of Physics
900 University Avenue
Riverside, Ca. 92521
Email: arafi001@xxxxxxx
Cell Phone: (805) 708-1976
Dept URL: http://physics.ucr.edu
Own URL: http://www.geocities.com/arafiq786

"Science wants to know the mechanism of the universe, religion the meaning.
The two can not be separated. The more we know about the cosmos and
evolutionary biology, the more they seem inexplicable without some aspects
of [intelligent] design. As for me that inspires faith. "

-- Charles H. Townes, Nobel Prize Laureate (1964, physics)

Excerpt from Science August 15, 1997, 277(5328):891

List archives are viewable at: