[SI-LIST] Question: Energy X'mit Directions of Maxwell's eq.s

  • From: ikanno@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 24 Dec 2002 17:41:29 +0900

Dear everyone,
It's X'mas,  so please forgive me to ask a very  basic
question about X'mission direction of   holly Maxwell's  equations.

I want to ask  the transmission direction of energy,
of  two rotational equations, which no text book says.
I think the directions are implicit,  but  exists,  hiddenly
described by  "rot"operator,  such as;

rot H --> J + dD/dt
 rot E--> - dB/dt

 I will be pleasured if everyone  send  me the advises,
 OK ,   reverse,  nonsense, or  it is  profanity  etc...
Does anyone know the discussion on  direction of MAXWELL's eq.s?

I prefer above directions , because   especially  in the case of
DC conductive current,  "rot H  makes J (sigma*E)  ",
seems to me , will explain the  Amper's DC law visually.

Internally in the conductor, ExH shows a strange  direction;
towards the radial center of wires. Why DC current  can  proceed
in/on wires?
The  H  in the air side, seems to me,  provides the energy
 to the DC conductive current(?).

And please remember Maxwell's relaxzation time ,
a very very  small response delay time of electrons to
follow E  after stopping random-walking.  J has a delay.

 I should have a barbarity  to imagine Amper's law as if it describes
"result status" , though Viot-Savart law says J makes H...  (source).

Anyway,  small joke in X'mas. ( Arrow or = , that's a question. )

Have a nice X'mas !
Regards,

Izuru Kanno
Sun Corp. Japan