[SI-LIST] Re: QLogic ISP2100

  • From: Fabrizio.Zanella@xxxxxxx
  • To: haedge@xxxxxxxxxxxx, si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2007 03:39:51 +0100

David, I recall this device from my days of working on Fibre Channel=2E
The Fibre Channel Tx and Rx on the QLogic ISPs are Gigablaze, which is
an LSI Logic family of high speed serdes=2E
The Gigablaze 1998 version was most likely LVPECL, and SPICE models
should be available, you probably need to contact LSI Logic=2E
Good luck,

Fabrizio Zanella