[SI-LIST] Pull up and pull down curves in PCI local bus specifications

  • From: "rahul kumar" <rahul05kumar@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2007 08:19:16 -0700

Hello ,
     I'm looking at the VI curve of PCI spec rev 3.0 version. Under
     AC specs, I want to know how did PCI get the exact
     equations for Ioh and Iol for different Vout voltage range.Please
     suggest any study material for derivation of these. Also
     if these curves ( Vout Vs Idriver ) are met in DC condition, will
     they really meet in transient also. ?
     Does any of you have answer for these? I am a student and really
     looking for any book which can explain my this question and questions
     related to the PCI IO .

Thanks and Regards,
Rahul

List technical documents are available at: