[SI-LIST] Re: Propagation delay question

  • From: Dan Bostan <dbostan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Stephen Zinck <signalintegrity@xxxxxxxxxxx>, 'Si-List' <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2005 11:47:48 -0800 (PST)

Stephen,
I am using a typical DDR PTP topology, with a series
termination and a parallel termination to VTT, with
two IOs, one for an ASIC and one for the memory.
Since I am simulating AND measuring at the pin, I do
not see how the package parasitics play here.
And, yes, I am measuring at exaclty the same threshold
voltage.
The slew rate is different, since I have two different
IOs.
Thanks,
/dan

List FAQ wiki page is located at: