[SI-LIST] Re: Propagation delay difference

  • From: <steven.d.corey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2007 19:38:05 -0700

Hi Ihsan -- I would encourage you to look into one the various EM text
books.  I did a quick survey of six different titles around the office,
and every one offers an analysis of TEM propagation in either coaxial
cable, stripline, or both.

  -- Steve

-
Steven D. Corey, Ph.D.
Principal Engineer
Tektronix - Enabling Innovation
=20
http://www.tdasystems.com
http://www.tektronix.com
=20
email: steven.corey@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
phone: (503) 627-6816
fax:   (503) 627-2260
-
=20

propagation=3D3D20

>> >propagation speed of
>> >inhomogeneous
>> >homogeneous strip line?

>> --------------------------------------------------------Ph.D=3D3D20
>> >Laboratory,Department of
>Science=3D3D20
>> >Subject field

>Subject field

>http://groups.yahoo.com/group/si-list/messages

>> >Subject field

>> >Subject field

>Subject field

>Subject field
>> >
>> >or to administer your membership from a web page, go to:
>> >//www.freelists.org/webpage/si-list
>> >
>> >For help:
>> >si-list-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with 'help' in the Subject field
>> >

>> >List technical documents are available at:
>> >                http://www.si-list.net
>> >
>> >List archives are viewable at:    =3D20
>> >               //www.freelists.org/archives/si-list
>> >or at our remote archives:
>> >Old (prior to June 6, 2001) list archives are viewable at:
>> >               http://www.qsl.net/wb6tpu
>> > =3D20

>> //www.freelists.org/webpage/si-list
>>
>> For help: