[SI-LIST] Propagation delay

  • From: <santhosh.etavalath@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2005 19:56:43 +0530

Hello,
=0D
This is regarding the SI issues on the board.
=0D
I hope  I can get some clarification from u on the doubts listed down,
=0D
- Does propagation delay change on a bidi bus if I simulate in both
directions( from A to B and B to A points) (in case if I simulate both
in fast or typ or slow mode)?
=0D
- Does propagation delay depend on the driver selection, ie.
fast,slow,typ? If then should I get different pd for each time I
simulate a signal with fast/slow/typ drivers?
=0D
- This one is also regarding the pd. If I change the R,L,C parameters of
connector (in a multiboard SI simulation), will the propagation delay
change? Is there any way where I can change R,L,C parameter of
transmission line separately in Specctraquest(I see only the option to
change impedance!!) ?
=0D
Regards
Santhosh
 =0D

Confidentiality Notice=0D

The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments to=
 this message are intended
for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain confidential or=
 privileged information. If
you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender at Wipro or=
 Mailadmin@xxxxxxxxx immediately

List FAQ wiki page is located at:

List technical documents are available at:
                http://www.si-list.org