[SI-LIST] Re: Prof. Madhavan Swaminathan's free Signal and Power Integrity tutorial on Thursday, June 11, 2009

  • From: "Max Zinger" <rzinger579@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Istvan Novak - Board Design Technology" <Istvan.Novak@xxxxxxx>, <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Jun 2009 16:13:41 -0400

Hi Istvan,

Please register me at for the June 11, One Day Tutorial on Signal and Power
Integrity at Sun Microsystems.

Max Zinger
VP Sales & Marketing
RTS Scientific
e-mail: rzinger579@xxxxxxxxxxx
tel: 905-882-2599
Fax: 905-326-9136

we hope to see you in Boston IMS2009, Booth 2236

Thank you in advance.

Max Zinger