[SI-LIST] Problem with HFSS 9

  • From: kundanchand chand <kundanchand@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 15 Oct 2005 18:44:05 +0100 (BST)

Hi everyone

I am trying to get impedance plots for a power bus board using HFSS 9. I
performed simulations on the same geometry using the following 2 frequency
ranges:

1) start = 1 MHz, stop = 200 MHz, step = 1 MHz

2) start = 1 MHz, stop = 1 GHz, step = 1 MHz

But the impedance plots (1 MHz - 200 MHz) are different for both cases.

Can anyone let me know the reason for that. I am using "fast" frequency sweep.

Thanks

List FAQ wiki page is located at:

List technical documents are available at:
                http://www.si-list.org