[SI-LIST] Power supply filter design

  • From: "Lakshmi Narayanan Sowrirajan, TLS-Chennai" <lakshminarayanans@xxxxxx>
  • To: <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 May 2009 14:34:44 +0530

Hi All,

            For an LDO getting power from switcher I am planning to put
a filter in between to control the noise getting transferred to the LDO.
(The load is very sensitive to the ripples). Can anyone suggest me how
to design this filter...?

            Thanks in advance.

Thanks & Regards

Lakshminarayanan.S

9840250902

DISCLAIMER:

The contents of this e-mail and any attachment(s) are confidential and intended
for the named recipient(s) only.
It shall not attach any liability on the originator or HCL or its affiliates.
Any views or opinions presented in
this email are solely those of the author and may not necessarily reflect the
opinions of HCL or its affiliates.
distribution and / or publication of
this message without the prior written consent of the author of this e-mail is
strictly prohibited. If you have
immediately. Before opening any mail and

List technical documents are available at:
                http://www.si-list.net

List archives are viewable at: