[SI-LIST] Re: Power supply - Component Placement and Power Distribution.

  • From: Prashanth Rajappan <prashanth_rajappan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ken@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ken@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 31 May 2013 00:14:49 +0800 (SGT)

Hello Ken,
Thank you for the reply.

As of now we have restriction on the Stackup with number of layers.Thats why i
was more concerned about distributing the

power related components so that we can have more control over the splits in
power plane.

Regarding the Planes Also wouldn't it be be better if the Power planes are
shorter than traveling across the card.

Regards
Prasanth