[SI-LIST] Re: Power Supply

  • From: "Mahesh Linge" <mahesh@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Mike Brown" <bmgman@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2004 11:26:00 +0530

Mike,
Thanks for your suggestion. DC-DC converter module (which will compact) will
atleast cost $17-18,but I need this soln for $4-5.Power consumption from the
input side is not much concern for me right now.Also don't want a bulky
solution.(SMPS).I am looking for some forward converter.If you have anything
in your knowledge let me know.

Thanks & Regards,
Mahesh