[SI-LIST] Passivity of an Inductance Matrix

  • From: Jones Edward <joneeddy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 5 May 2005 06:13:50 -0700 (PDT)

Hi experts,

Can some please kindly recommend me a book, paper,
etc. where I can read more about basics of passivity
of an inductance matrix?  - An introductory text will
be better.

So far, the only reference I have is Brian Young?s
book ?Digital Signal Integrity?, where he derived the
test for passivity of an inductance matrix based on
modal decomposition. But this seem to be an advanced
text for me.

Thanks in advance,

Jones

List FAQ wiki page is located at: