[SI-LIST] Re: Parallel Inductor in Capacitor !!!

  • From: Rohit MISHRA <rohit.mishra@xxxxxx>
  • To: "si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 May 2011 14:57:53 +0800

Hello Steve,

The problem is not with small 10pF capacitor, parallel inductor comes in big
capacitors too like GRM188B30J475KE18 which is 4.7 uf capacitor.

What I am trying to ask is how come parallel inductor is possible in parallel
plate capacitor geometry ? All the conductor like pins & plates come in series
with capacitor so we should see only series not parallel inductor, right ?

Rgds,
Rohit Mishra