[SI-LIST] Re: Package Model in IBIS

  • From: Ray Anderson <ray.anderson@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Newbie Pugal <pugal8686@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2011 11:00:09 -0700

Pugal-

The RLC data provided in IBIS package models is usually extracted to include
all parasitic contributions from the die pad interface to the BGA/PCB interface.

This includes the wire contributions for wire bond packages and the die bump
contributions for flip-chip packages. The parasitic associated with the BGA
balls is also included.

-Ray Anderson

Raymond Anderson
Senior Signal Integrity Staff Engineer
Programmable Platforms Development
Silicon Technology Group
Signal Integrity and Package Development Department
Xilinx Inc.
2100 Logic Drive
San Jose, California  95124