[SI-LIST] PLL Jitter measurement

  • From: Anil Kumar GOYAL <anil.goyal@xxxxxx>
  • To: si-list <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Dec 2004 17:35:10 +0530

Hello All,

Currently for PLL jitter measurement, i am using SIA3000 wavecrest but
due to some problem, we want to have some oscilloscope for measuring the
timing jitter of the PLL. So could you please let me know which Scope
can measure all kinds of jitter ( Period variation, cy-to-cy, skew, self
referred accumulated jitter etc. etc. ) with the same accuracy as the
SIA3000.

Thanks for your help.
Anil

List FAQ wiki page is located at: