[SI-LIST] Re: PI simulation "unrecoverable and unidentifiable" error with Hyperlinx 8.2

  • From: "Lakshmi Narayanan Sowrirajan, ERS-HCLTech" <lakshminarayanans@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "steve_kaufer@xxxxxxxxxx" <steve_kaufer@xxxxxxxxxx>, "george.q.jiang@xxxxxxxxxx" <george.q.jiang@xxxxxxxxxx>, Ken Cantrell <ken@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "balaseven@xxxxxxxxx" <balaseven@xxxxxxxxx>, "epd2001usa@xxxxxxxxxxx" <epd2001usa@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 May 2012 10:28:09 +0530

Hi All,

        I am working on this PI tool from beta version of the first release and
presented a paper on this tool in Mentor user forum held @ Bangalore. I have
given many inputs and found bugs which I communicated to the team in earlier
days, but unfortunately we don't have solution yet.
        Particularly this short problem I came across this 9 to 12 months
before and because of that only they raised this SR I believe. But after that
they had two releases and they also confirmed that it is solved in the recent
releases. Based on this confirmation only my team has purchased this tool for
our next project.
        But now also we are facing same issue, so I think there is a
communication gap somewhere which Mentor needs to fill. As Steve Kaufer pointed
if it is duly addressed in coming days we are happy.

Thanks & Regards
Lakshminarayanan. S
9840250902