[SI-LIST] PI simulation "unrecoverable and unidentifiable" error with Hyperlinx 8.2

  • From: "Manojkumar Chidambaram - ERS, HCL Tech" <manojkumarc@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "SI-LIST (si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx)" <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 May 2012 22:34:11 +0530

Hi All,

I am helping out one of my colleague for decoupling analysis with hyperlynx
8.2. When tried simulating in boardsim few of the rails (1.8V, VDD1, VDD2
rails) in the board reported an error pointing out that the error is
"unrecoverable and unidentifiable".

The same power rails when exported to the Linesim had problems with different
nets merging together reported as "Net 1.8V and GND are connected and will be
combined to single net "GND_1.8V"
But as per layout this net is clean.

Is there anyone faced similar issue, please share your thoughts. Thanks!

Thanks,
Manoj

List forum  is accessible at:

List archives are viewable at: