[SI-LIST] PEN Leslie Margaret Mary L/Snr Assoc Engr/STATS/ST Group is out of theoffice.

  • From: penlmml@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2003 12:01:12 +0800

Thank you for your email.

I am sorry that I am not able to respond to you immediately as I am away
until 7 Nov 2003.

Please get in touch with Ms. Yan Hua for queries related to pcb design and
Ms. Yani for queries related to pcb orders. You can contact them at ext.
1324 and 1323 respectively. Otherwise, I will respond to you as soon as I
return.

Thank you and have a nice day!

List archives are viewable at: