[SI-LIST] Re: PDN measurement references

  • From: Ivor Bowden <bowden.ivor@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Istvan Novak <istvan.novak@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 07 Jul 2014 22:23:02 -0700

Hi Istvan,

Thank you for noting that, with less generic inquiry I may
find more specific responses, and for the elucidating list
of facets. I apologize for my generality.

My interest is to expand my knowledge and apply to specific
cases, evaluation of PCB structure with regards to PDN
(AC/DC) impedance as seen by device mounted on it, including
effects of other PDN components such as decoupling caps.

I have SW/HW tools, e.g. Ansys Q3D for model extraction, ADS
for simulation, VNA E5071C for physical measurements.

And I have quite a bit of material to review already, thanks
to you and others' kind postings!

Regards,
Ivor

List forum  is accessible at: