[SI-LIST] Re: PCI-X Specification! - or meaning of overshoot?

  • From: "Muranyi, Arpad" <arpad.muranyi@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2001 09:34:35 -0800

Fred Balistreri sent me a good comment in a private
message, and I feel it should be posted here with my
response.

Fred,

You are right, I was just thinking too old fashioned when
signals went supply rail to supply rail.

It really should be with respect to Vol, and Voh, or in some
cases Vtt, etc...

Arpad