[SI-LIST] PCD Mag article on PDS design

  • From: "Eric Bogatin" <eric@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "SI list" <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2001 11:49:33 -0600

For those of you that receive Printed Circuit Design Mag, you may have
noticed a few typos in my article in the Dec issue, "Debunking Myths
in the Power Distribution System". A correction will be posted in the
next issue. In the mean time, if anyone is interested in getting a
clean copy, we've posted a pdf version on our web site. You can
download a copy by going to www.gigatest.com and clicking to the
application notes section. This article is #83.

For those of you that do not subscribe to Printed Circuit Design Mag,
you should. You can sign up by going to their web site:
http://www.pcdmag.com/

--eric

**************************************
Eric Bogatin