[SI-LIST] Re: PCB Trace Inductance

  • From: Dudi Tash <dudi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Jiang, George Q" <george.q.jiang@xxxxxxxxxx>, "si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2012 14:04:00 +0200

Hi George,

Thanks very much for your answer. I'm aware of this in Hyperlynx, what I'd like
to do is to see the inductance changes when going from the middle of the signal
trace towards the trace walls, (like the wave guides...)

Best Regards,
Dgtronix Ltd. I Founder & CEO I Dudi Tash
eFax: +972-3-7256490 I Mobile: +972-54-6345629 I Office: +972-9-9660967
www.dgtronix-tech.com

*This email contains confidential and proprietary information of Dgtronix Ltd.*