[SI-LIST] PCB Simulations

  • From: Brendan Simpson <simpson.brendan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: SI LIST <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 May 2013 16:24:53 -0400

Hello Experts,

Does anybody know of a cheap (read: Free) PCB simulation software for doing
somewhat basic SI evaluations? I had a thought that maybe I could make a
program to import a netlist and gerber files to generate the models necessary
for analysis, but if someone else has already done this, it would be better. It
doesn't have to be super powerful or super accurate. I do a lot of board layout
work, but I do not have a lot of experience modeling complete PCBs.

Thanks in advance,

List forum  is accessible at:

List archives are viewable at: