[SI-LIST] PCB STACKUP

  • From: "Nosovitski, Alexander (Contr)" <alexander.nosovitski@xxxxxxx>
  • To: si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2004 13:02:40 -0800

Hello si-list,

The design I am working on has a dense placement.

The proposed stack up looks as follow:

TOP
POWER_ANALOG
DIFF_SIGNAL (Gb/s signals)
AGND

GND
POWER
GND
POWER
GND
SPLIT_POWER
GND
POWER
GND
GND

AGND
DIFF_SIGNAL_ANALOG (Gb/s signals)
POWER ANALOG

BOTTOM

All signal layers are 0.5 Oz copper and

All planes are solid ( except one in the middle) with  0.5 Oz copper.

The diff. signals are running at 2.5Gb/s.

There are different opinions about analog plane location.

Could the arrangement above cause a problem?

What else should I be concern about?

Any help or suggestion is appreciated!

Regards,

Alexander Nosovitski