[SI-LIST] Re: Optimizing differential vias for high speed serdes channels

  • From: "Yuan, Chenghao (Bruce)" <Chenghao_Yuan@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "joel@xxxxxxxxxx" <joel@xxxxxxxxxx>, SI-List <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2014 17:50:55 +0000

Hi Joel:

Zhen is right. Log onto your Mentor supportnet account, and go to:

http://support.mentor.com/assets/MG576767/RFID_Optimizer/RFID_Optimizer.htm

to get an idea about FastEM, real-time tuning and optimization. We also have a
sample differential via structure with 3 pre-defined tuning variables: ground
via spacing, signal via spacing, anti-pad size to demonstrate how these
geometrical parameters affect via performance.

Bruce