[SI-LIST] Opportunity - Application Engineer - Signal Integrity

  • From: "venkataraos" <venkatarao.S@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2012 14:25:56 +0530

Dear All,

Greeting from CoreEL Technologies ! !

We have a opportunity of Application Engineer - SI in our organization.
Kindly go through the following Job Description.

POSITION TITLE: Application Engineer (AE) for Signal Integrity

SKILL SETS REQUIRED:

Knowledge of Signal Integrity technology and tools.

MAJOR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:

.         Provide technical support to existing customers.

.         Deliver technical presentations and demonstrations during
pre-sales.

.       Work closely with the Account Sales Manager, Principal and the
customer during product evaluations.

.         Provide technical training to clients.

.         Assist Sales in all pre-sales and post-sales activities on the
technical front.

EXPERIENCE:

Minimum of 2+ yrs of experience.

Business Profile of CoreEL:

CoreEL Technologies (formerly known as CG-CoreEL Programmable Solutions Pvt.
Ltd.) is a technology company with businesses spread across Design Services
& Product Development, Distribution and Training. Head Quartered in
Bangalore, India, CoreEL is a leading provider of VLSI & Embedded System
design services and Intellectual Property. Since its inception in 1999,
CoreEL Technologies a privately held corporation has always strived to
deliver quality solutions & support in all the business areas that it
serves.

Our Services offerings include Turn Key FPGA Design, Turn Key Systems
Design, High Speed PCB Design and Manufacturing. These services are offered
to our broad customer base comprising Defense, Networking, Semiconductors
and Industrial market segments. We undertake manufacturing of all the
hardware that we design for our customers there by providing end to end
solutions in the System Design space. Developing exciting technology with an
ability to surpass expectations has remained the company's hallmark. Our
unique value proposition is characterized by rigorous project management,
quality assurance and customer centric approach. The engineering team at
CoreEL works together by combining innovation, flexibility, speed and
efficiency.

As a result of its continuous investment in R&D, CoreEL has produced few
world class Intellectual Property products focusing on the Broadcast and
Professional Video market segment. We serve the Digital Video space with a
host of high powered IPs for H.264 and MPEG2 decoding. Available for use in
FPGAs and ASICs, these solutions cover both Main Profile and High Profile
standards with various chroma formats, frame rates and bit rates.
Robustness, high performance and low latencies are some of the key
differentiators of our solution. A visit to our web site
<http://www.coreel.com/> www.coreel.com  would give you a detailed view of
our offerings as an Employer.

If the above mentioned profile interests you ,please revert back to
sapana.mathew@xxxxxxxxxx with your updated CV.

Regards

Venkat

List technical documents are available at: