[SI-LIST] Re: One stitching via or more vias is better for 25Gbps application???

  • From: Leeyuyun <lee.home.61@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: steve weir <weirsi@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 6 Sep 2014 22:31:54 +0800

Hi, Steve
Could you help indicate which paper in Simberian website is about vias
I want to clarify my question as below
# means stitching vias, * means signal vias, + means positive signal, - means
negative signal
1. Only on stitching vias
+++++++++++++++++*++++++++++
                                  #
--------------------------*----------------
2. At least two stitching vias
                                 #
                                 #
For each structure, what is theory behind? What is your recommendation for
stitching via structure in the 25Gbps structure?
Thank you
Lee

List forum  is accessible at:

List archives are viewable at: