[SI-LIST] Re: Off Topic Question

  • From: "Steeve Gaudreault" <steeve.gaudreault@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Nov 2002 16:57:23 -0500

I guess it depend if you work for a big or a small company. My previous =
job within a big organization, we had teams in place in each areas of =
expertise and review process was long but very useful. With that process =
in place I never had to do more than 2 spin (1st prototype, 2nd cleaning =
up if needed). If you work for a small organization, there is lot of =
expertise that you have to develop yourself. It is more difficult to get =
your board right the first time but still feasible.

Regards,
--Steeve.

Steeve Gaudreault
Hardware Engineer