[SI-LIST] Re: OT: Mobile apps for engineers

  • From: info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: ken@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx,si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 May 2012 15:45:12 +0000

Ken,
What's the mobile app called?

PS
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

-----Original Message-----
From: Ken Wyatt <ken@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sender: si-list-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 10 May 2012 09:00:03
To: <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Martin Euredjian<martin_05@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [SI-LIST] Re: OT: Mobile apps for engineers

Hi All,
Just wanted to provide an update on an iOS app I found that has a nice equation
solver very similar to what was built in to the HP95/100/200LX
calculators..."PowerOne SE" for the iPad. They also have a version for the
iPhone. Will go algebraic or RPN and has numerous predefined templates, as well
as user-defined for the equation solver feature. Very slick.
_______________________
Kenneth Wyatt
Wyatt Technical Services LLC
Woodland Park, CO