[SI-LIST] Re: [OFF-TOPIC] Signal Integrity Simplified book

  • From: "Ingo Kupper" <ingo.kupper@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <CurtM@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <Ken.Cantrell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <buchs.kevin@xxxxxxxx>, <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2006 13:50:22 -0800

All,

I bought a book like that through ebay - or Amazon - I forgot. It was
stated, that this book is used. Since I needed this book for a class at
San Jose State - I didn't mind.
When I received the book, it came from Taiwan - though the seller was
suppose to be from San Diego. The book was exactly the same book you buy
here local. It was is new  condition, quality paper and pictures - like
the one you buy here local. The only thing was a little print (which
actually was covered by a sticky sticker: "For sale in the People's
Republic of China only!"
I think, since this book was declared as 'used' - though it wasn't;  it
passed customs.

Bottom line: If you want to save money and might (not in my specific
case) get a 'surprise' you go this way. If you want to get, what you
really expect - buy local and pay the price.

My 2 cents.

Ingo

List FAQ wiki page is located at:

List technical documents are available at: