[SI-LIST] Not many more posts from here

  • From: "Loyer, Jeff" <jeff.loyer@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "si-list (si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx)" <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Apr 2015 15:22:12 +0000

I'll be leaving Intel April 15th so won't be posting from this e-mail address
for long. I may post from my personal e-mail
(jeff.loyer.si@xxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:jeff.loyer.si@xxxxxxxxxxx>) until my future
solidifies more.
This seems like a good opportunity to thank all the folks who have taken the
time to respond to my posts, filling in gaps in my knowledge. I'd also like to
thank those who had the courage to ask their questions.

I'd especially like to thank Ray Anderson for his exemplary supervision of this
forum.

With much respect and admiration for the participants of the si-list,
Jeff Loyer

List forum is accessible at:

List archives are viewable at: