[SI-LIST] Re: New blog posting: Four things that drove me nuts about IBIS 5.1

  • From: <colin_warwick@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <twesterh@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2012 16:33:17 -0600

Hi Todd,
Thanks for the heads up. I'll ask my management about an outright donation or
placement in the public domain. We've done similar things  in the past (e.g.
the Touchstone (r) 2 parser), so there's an existence proof that we can do it,
if it's a win-win.

-- Colin Warwick

Product manager for High Speed Digital, Agilent EEsof EDA

âfeeds blog @ http://Signal-Integrity.TM.Agilent.com/feed/

âtweets @signalintegrity

Touchstone is a registered trademark of Agilent Technologies, Inc.