[SI-LIST] Re: Need technical ammunition for switching to single ground plane !

  • From: <Aubrey_Sparkman@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gilles.aminot@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2007 16:11:36 -0500

IMHO, the first step is to resolve the conflict between the two
statements: "I'm not pleased with our audio performance" and "It's good
enough"  If you have a performance specification and it meets those
specifications, go have a beer!  If you don't have a performance
specification, start there. =20

Aubrey Sparkman=20
Enterprise Engineering Signal Integrity Team=20
Dell, Inc.=20
Aubrey_Sparkman@xxxxxxxx=20
(512) 723-3592=20
"Discovery consists of seeing what everybody has seen and thinking what
nobody else has thought." - Jonathan Swift