[SI-LIST] Need picture or drawing of uneven coating

  • From: Doug Brooks <doug@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 04 Sep 2002 09:59:52 -0700

Hi, all

I need a picture or a drawing that I may use in an article that shows how
and why the coating over a trace has uneven thickness. The "ideal" picture
would be of a conformally coated differential pair showing how the coating
flows away from the tops of the traces and puddles in between them before
the coating dries.

I know I've seen pics like these, but can't put my fingers on one today.
Please e-mail them to me off-line unless others on the list indicate they'd
like to have the same thing.  E-mail to doug@xxxxxxxxxx

Thanks

Doug Brooks

List archives are viewable at: