[SI-LIST] My new YouTube video and GoToMeeting discussion

  • From: Doug Smith <doug@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Si-List <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 01 Sep 2014 14:05:47 -0700

Hi All,

A day or so ago I uploaded my latest video to YouTube on PCB
troubleshooting. The video describes the physical implementation of one
of my techniques, but does not cover the method used to maximize results
and minimize chasing false errors. I am going to cover that on Thursday,
September 4th at 10:00 a.m., Pacific Time in a GoToMeeting session. If
you are interested in attending the session contact me at
doug@xxxxxxxxxx .  I will send you a pdf registration form. It is not
free but the cost is very low, lower even than my previous webinars so
that even individuals without corporate support can attend.

First, look at the video before attending or considering whether to attend.

http://www.youtube.com/embed/10tsPrIQHJU

Doug

--
University of Oxford Tutor