[SI-LIST] Re: Microstrip line loss on Rogers 4350

  • From: Ming Tsai <ming.tsai@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Ed Sayre III <esayre3@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2005 10:23:18 -0800

Hi Ed,

Thanks for your message. I did think about solder mask, so I went back to lab
and took off the solder, but I did  not see any effect. The curve on NWA was
right on each other.

I will also consult with PCB house to find out any fabrication issues. Thanks!

Ming

--
Ming J. Tsai, Ph.D.
Staff Hardware Development Engineer
Product Technology - Hardware Design Group
XILINX
Telephone: 408-626-6260
E-Mail: ming.tsai@xxxxxxxxxx

List FAQ wiki page is located at: