[SI-LIST] Re: Methods to reduce SDD11

  • From: Feng Wu <wufengthu@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sij99@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2014 10:12:59 +0800

Hi Jack
For simulation case, I would propose you to check the simulation setup,
such as material, port and boundary setting, before re-design your
structure.
If it is NOT an urgent case, try to look at the EM field and TDR simulation
result, to locate the problems. and verify the finding by paper calculation
or simulation.
--
B.R.
Feng Wu (Îâ·ã)