[SI-LIST] Re: Mentor Hyperlinx ?

  • From: "Joel Brown" <joel@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'bpanos'" <bill.panos@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2003 13:01:50 -0700

I guess I should have said PADs which is owned by Mentor. Hyperlinx has
a direct import from PADs, so the two work together well. They have a
module called LineSim which is for pre-layout. In that case you enter
all the information directly and the layout file is irrelevant. They
have another Package called BoardSim that you can import the PADs and
other type layout files into. I think its main advantage is ease of use.

Joel