[SI-LIST] Re: Memory bus datapattern

  • From: <npatel@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <homer.si.mpson66@xxxxxxxxx>, <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2007 10:15:37 -0600

For Crosstalk using a PRBS pattern on the aggressor will give you ISI
only. Using a clock pattern - 1010 on the aggressor and a PRBS pattern
on the victim will give you crosstalk only and no ISI. I normally use a
32 bit PRBS pattern on the aggressor and a different PRBS pattern on the
vitim. This takes into account both crosstalk and ISI. The PRBS pattern
can be identified by taking the settling time / bit time and no of bits
ideally is N * 2^N.  =20

Nikhil