[SI-LIST] Meet your fellow SI-listers face to face at DesignCon!

  • From: "Jim Nadolny" <jim.nadolny@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2008 14:30:16 -0500

Everyone reading this is cordially invited to a special get together to
be held at DesignCon 2008 http://www.designcon.com/2008/.

This is our second "mEEt and gEEk" and the purpose is just that: get
together, hang out, match a face with that name you've been seeing, talk
about SI stuff, and just have a good time.

The event will be held from 6:30 PM till 8:30 PM on Tuesday, February
5th in the Hyatt adjacent to the convention center. Samtec will provide
free food, wine, and beer.  Yep, you read that right: FREE BEER!  Within
reason, of course...

Samtec will not be promoting products or services at this event, but
there will be plenty of giveaways.

We will be issuing tickets to those who wish to stop by and partake of
the food, beverages, and stimulating conversation.  In order to get a
handle on the number of folks who plan to attend, we request that you
RSVP to meetandgeek@xxxxxxxxxx before January 31.

You will need to stop by Samtec's Booth (#325) on the exhibition floor
on Tuesday, February 5th to pick up your ticket.

Scott McMorrow, Steve Weir, Eric Bogatin and Jim Drewniak have already
made plans to attend.  And that's a group that's sure to get some lively
SI discussions started!

We hope to see many more of you there!

List technical documents are available at:
                http://www.si-list.net