[SI-LIST] Re: Measuring Power supply Ripple and Noise

  • From: "Santos Fernandez, Jesus" <jsantosfernandez@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Richard Feldman" <Richard.Feldman@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "DAVID CUTHBERT" <telegrapher9@xxxxxxxxx>, "Jaison Fernandez" <jaisonf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2008 09:09:12 +0100

Hello,
From the answers to Jaison, it seems to me that everyone has it's own little
tricks and arts. I'm surprised that there is not a single reliable method.
Some time ago, I used a (expensive) 3GHz Agilent scope with diff and single
ended probes and, I think it was OK; the results matched the simulations quite
well.
My question is: Is there a single indisputably reliable method?

J Santos

Jesús Santos Fernández
Laboratorio de EMC