[SI-LIST] Re: Maximum frequency consideration for high-speed digital analysis of differential signals

  • From: <art_porter@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <Cortex.Chen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, <tom@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <rula.bakleh@xxxxxxxxxx>, <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Jan 2006 09:17:44 -0700

Well it all depends on the shape of the filter response. Is it =
single-pole RC? 3rd-order Chebyshev? Gaussian? The ratios listed below =
are true for Gaussian but not necessarily for all responses. For =
instance, for today's more brick-wall-like scope responses, the 10-90 =
numerator is closer to 0.42.  =20

Art Porter
Agilent=20