[SI-LIST] Manuals for Fastcap and FastHenry

  • From: AmateurND@xxxxxxx
  • To: si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2003 22:50:39 EDT

Good day.
 I am looking for manuals for FastCap and FastHenry.  I have downloaded all
of the files from Fast Field Solvers and MIT's ftp site.   But I would like to
find something that is written for the Windows operating system.

My PhD. advisor and myself are trying to get the programs up and running so
that we can use them in the EMC and signal integrity classes that are being
taught here.

Thank you for your time and help.

Michael
North Dakota State University