[SI-LIST] Re: Low inductance chip capacitor(LICC)

  • From: "Michael Khusid" <mkhusid@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2002 17:09:29 -0400

Larry,

I totally agree with you. I've encountered problems with the 0306 cap
supply, but I had more luck getting 0508 parts. Although they occupy
somewhat more space than 0306/0603s, their ESL is much lower than
0805/0603 caps and the total mounting inductance can be kept under
control as well.

Michael Khusid