[SI-LIST] Re: Loss Tangent of Solder Mask

  • From: "Eric Sweetman" <eric@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <scott@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <ray_waugh@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Mar 2003 08:30:01 -0800

Scott,
Did you also measure microstrip losses without soldermask?  Also, what =
was the surface treatment of the microstrip metal?  At Lucent, we found =
that microstrip losses without soldermask were varied considerably =
between unplated Cu, solder-plated CU, HASL Cu, and a couple of =
different Ni plating processes.  Unfortunately, I don't have the =
information in my possession anymore.
Eric Sweetman