[SI-LIST] Re: Loop Inductance

  • From: john matt <johnmattfaq@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: silist408@xxxxxxxxxxx, si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2006 01:11:23 -0800 (PST)

Jen,

  There is wonderfull topic in Eric's SI simplified regarding loop inductance
and also other different types of inductances. I too hav the same issue at
begining, reading through this book I got  a better understanding... Hope this
helps you too.

  Cheers,
  John.
jen guest <silist408@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  Hi there,

Please help me where I can get the paper or information for the Loop
Indantance affect on the coupling lines. For example: There are 3 coupling
lines over the return plane. The current flow the same direction. I'd like
to get some fields of self loop inductance and as well as the mutual
inductance affect the self inductance.

Thank you for the help in advanced,

Jen

List FAQ wiki page is located at: