[SI-LIST] Looking for the full time assignment as a Signal Integrity Engineer

  • From: Shiva Jilla <jillashiva@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2013 14:05:51 +0530

Dear Experts,
I'm actively looking for a new opportunity. I'm looking for a suitable
position in Signal Integrity and associated fields.
and am committed to work to the best of my knowledge.

I have a very Good Exposure on IBIS Modeling, SI analysis of DDR Interfaces
, Channel Link Analysis for Multi-Gbps High Speed Interfaces
and also in Perl Scripting..

I will be highly obliged if you can take out a bit of time from your
hectic schedule and refer me for any suitable opening if any in your
organization or provide any pointers regarding the same.

I can share detailed resume when required.

Thanks a lot for your help..in advance..

Thanks & Regards,
Jilla Shiva Prasad
+91 - 9902087073

*Linkedin Profile* :