[SI-LIST] Looking for replacement tips for a Tektronix P7330 diff probe......

  • From: "Greim, Michael" <mgreim@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2001 13:47:11 -0500

Hi All,

Apparently we were a tad too rough with our P7330 diff

probe and one of the legs broke off. Not a problem I thought

due to the highly documented replaceable tip. Well,

not only has our accessory tackle box turned up missing,

but the fine folks from Tek have apparently decided to

discontinue producing the replaceable tip. That being said,

does anyone out in SI land want to sell, give or otherwise me

one or more replacement tips. Thanks for the help. If

you know of a distributor with stock that would be great too.

The tek part number was/is 016-1883-00, replaceble probe tip

If you have one of these probes, be very gingerly with it

as it may not be as easily repaired as you think.

Thanks for the help.

best regards,

Michael C. Greim
MTS - Signal Integrity

SONUS Networks

Voice: +1 978 589 8336
Fax: +1 978 392 9118

email :   mgreim@xxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:mgreim@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Internet:   www.sonusnetworks.com <http://www.sonusnetworks.com/>
The Voice of the New Public Network.(tm)

The time is gone, the email's over
Thought I'd something more to say

And All this science they don't understand
It's just my job six days a week

The time is gone, the email's over
Thought I'd something more to say

The time is gone the email's over