[SI-LIST] Re: Looking for Spectrum Analyzer info

  • From: "Keskinen, Kai" <KaiKeskinen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 6 May 2003 13:33:28 -0400

With most sensitive equipment, a set of low insertion loss, high bandwidth
DC blocks and bias tees are a must. You typically need them in sets of at
least 2. I recommend 4 of each at a minimum.

Regards,

Kai Keskinen
Signal Integrity Advisor
Solectron Technical Center
21 Richardson Side Road,
Kanata, ON K2K 2C1
<mailto:kaikeskinen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
<http://www.solectron.com/>
"This message may contain information proprietary to Solectron so any
unauthorized disclosure, copying or distribution of its contents is strictly
prohibited."